To enable the participants to:
- Look at how we plan the outdoors to ensure the same good practice as indoors.
- Look at planning for seasonal changes including developing weather boxes to support special weather days.
- Look at special areas of the curriculum that a good outdoors can support such as developing expressive art and design, and it can improve writing outcomes.
- Look at how careful observation and assessment can allow us to continue developing provision outdoors.
- Look at involving parents to support the development of outdoors and if you can develop Forest School ideas into your provision.
EYFS leaders/Reception teachers/ECTs
|Course Name||Date(s)||Course Location||Tutor||Book|
31/01/2024 13:30 - 16:00