To accredit participants with the The Neuro Linguistic Programming Diploma
This diploma course is aimed at headteachers and SLT members. It is recommended participants attend with a colleague from the same school or trust.
This is a 4-part course with tasks to complete between sessions. Participants are required to attend all sessions. There will be an assessment at the end of the course.
The Neuro Linguistic Programming Diploma will enable you to:
- Communicate even more flexibly and effectively
- Develop a powerful ability to influence
- Build self-awareness and a deeper understanding of others
- Enhance your language skills for getting your message across
- Build rapport quickly, easily and consistently
- Relax, and take the ‘stress’ out of any challenging situations.
- Feel confident!
- Stay resilient
- Think more clearly and
Learn the background and underlying principles of NLP, the “mindset for success”
|Course Name||Date(s)||Non-Member Price||Course Location||Tutor||Book|
| 10/10/2023 - 12/12/2023|
10/10/2023 09:30 - 16:00
31/10/2023 09:30 - 16:00
21/11/2023 09:30 - 16:00
12/12/2023 09:30 - 16:00
|£600||Higher Lane Primary||Della Bartle||Closed|